Listen Live on  
 

KISS 106.7

All The Hits For Rochester
 
 

Fire Forces Family From Home

 
Posted May 29th, 2014 @ 6:45am

Marion N.Y.- The Red Cross helping out a three people and their pets after a fire Wednesday night in Wayne County.

It happened in Marion on North Main Street around 11 p.m.

It took crews about a half an hour to get the fire, which started in the kitchen, under control. No one was injured.

A Faulty toaster in the kitchen is believed to have started the fire.

Recommended Stories

More from KISS 106.7

*