Listen Live on  
 

KISS 106.7

All The Hits For Rochester
 
 

Six Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak

 
Six Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak
Posted Wednesday, March 26th 2014 @ 7am

Rochester N.Y.-Six people were taken to Rochester General last night and are expected to survive thanks in large part to their carbon monoxide detector.

Rochester Firefighters were called to a home on Avenue A shortly after 9 p.m. for a report of a carbon monoxide detector going off.

Investigators say the leak came from a furnace in the duplex

Recommended Stories

More from KISS 106.7

*