Listen Live on  

KISS 106.7

All The Hits For Rochester

Space heater blamed for Ontario County fire

Space heater blamed for Ontario County fire
Posted Sunday, February 16th 2014 @ 8am  by Bud Lowell

Fire hit a house in the Ontario County Town of Manchester yesterday, causing heavy damage but no injuries.


A faulty space heater is blamed for the fire which started in a rear bedroom of the house on County Road 13.


The Ontario County Sheriff's Office says firefighters quickly knocked the fire down and everyone got out safe, including the cat which was rescued by firefighters.


A mother and her daughter were displaced by the fire and are being assisted by family members.


Recommended Stories

More from KISS 106.7