Listen Live on  
 

KISS 106.7

All The Hits For Rochester
 
 

Fire Causes Damage To Popular Village Gate Restaurant

 
Fire Causes Damage To Popular Village Gate Restaurant
Posted Monday, August 25th 2014 @ 5am

Rochester, NY - Owners of a Village Gate restaurant are temporarily closing their doors for repairs.

The owners of Salena's Mexican Restaurant say the eatery suffered significant water damage Saturday night, following a fire in a nearby building.  They say the restaurant was flooded after a water main broke while firefighters were putting out the fire.  Police say the fire started in a third story apartment, and was likely caused by an electrical issue.  No one was hurt.

The person living in that apartment was displaced. 

Recommended Stories

More from KISS 106.7

*