PREVIEW: Tomorrow's WHAM 1180 Food Show

Tomorrow's Food Show will air LIVE from Rochester Homegrown Ocho from Noon-1pm.

We'll catch up with Leslie Zinck-Ward, owner of Lovin' Cup, as well as 3 Head frontman Geoff Dale.  They are responsible for this party, now in its 8th year.

They'll be followed by a few surprise guests.  Okay, full disclosure, they'll be surprises to both you and me, because I haven't asked anyone yet!  Here's how I usually handle these LIVE broadcasts.  I will show up early and walk booth to booth and inevitably, a few of them will catch my intrigue.  Then, I'll ask if they'd like to join me for a segment on the radio.  99% of the time they say yes, and there you have it!  So you can expect, probably, several guests to fill out the hour.

NEW CONCEPT

Oh yea!  I wanted to tell you about a new concept that I'm going to begin to roll out for the occasional Food Show.  

Currently, I do around 75% of my shows centered around interviewing food business owners.  The other 25% are LIVE broadcasts or specialty shows.

I want to debut a new concept on the Food Show for 1/26.  That concept is to do a LIVE show from a restaurant.  I'll begin the show from outside of the restaurant, describe it, walk in, describe my first impressions, meet the owner, we'll get a table together, order drinks and food on the air, and I'll interview them over a meal.  I'm going to call it "Inside".  So, on January 26th, you can anticipate the first "Inside" with "Inside Fiorella".  The following Saturday, 2/2, will also be another "Inside" episode featuring Thai By Night and Simply Crepes in Canandaigua.

What do you think?

In the meantime, as always, please enjoy all past episodes of The Food Show below:

 
Pauly

Pauly

Want to know more about Pauly ? Get his official bio, social pages, & articles on Radio 95.1!

title

Content Goes Here