Be ready for a different experience when you head to the theme park when it reopens on July 17th.
Disneyland put out new health measures for guests and cast members to ensure social distancing is maintained and exposure to COVID-19 is minimal.
According to Disneyland's website, these enhanced measures include:
- Mandatory face coverings
- The addition of hand-washing stations and physical barriers throughout the resort
- Reduced theme park capacity to ensure physical distancing
- Temperature checks for guests prior to entering the theme parks, Downtown Disney District
- Daily health screenings and temperature checks for cast members
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation throughout the resort
Since the park is limiting the capacity, you will also need a reservation to attend the park, so plan accordingly!
Are you ready to hit the park?