Just because you don't have someone special to spend Valentine's Day with doesn't mean that the day itself can't be special. Here’s five things you can do if you’re single on V-Day, according to Insider:
- Have a movie marathon featuring your celebrity crush
- Do a Secret Cupid gift exchange with your single friends
- Pamper yourself at the spa
- Throw a Galentine’s Day party or an Anti-Valentine’s Day party (like Jessica Biel’s character in “Valentine’s Day”).
- Take a class (cycling, yoga, crochet)
Source: Insider; photo: Getty Images